For dyed on demand yarn & Fiber please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to be processed and shipped. This time is to ensure that I am able to give your order the time and love that it deserves.
None of the fandom inspired colorways that are created by Pandia's Jewels are endorsed by or imply any kind of official connection to any of the characters, films, TV shows, movies, or any other fandom that they may be inspired by. This is merely an artists translation or interpretation of various characters and or fandoms in yummy squishy fiber, yarn, or art.
**Starting January 2017- Pandia's Jewels now offers a rewards program to customers who have placed an order starting from Jan 1, 2017.
Rewards points will only offered to sales completed through the online shop.
- Please allow 5-8 business days for in stock items to ship.
- All physical orders are mailed via USPS. If you order weighs more than 13 oz. it will be shipped via priority mail. All orders shipped in the U.S. will have a tracking number.
- The prices that I have listed for shipping not only includes the price of shipping the item, but additional costs that ensures that your item is packaged in a manner so that the item you have purchased is not ruined in the shipping process.
- International orders- for international orders I must complete a customs form. As an international customer I understand that some of you may be subject to additional charges for merchandise entering into your country. Please do not ask me to alter any of the information on the form or invoice- I will not lie. All international orders are shipped International First Class. This does include a tracking number but this number may only work while the package is still in the United States. If you would like your package sooner I will be more than happy to upgrade the shipping to express at additional costs that the customer is responsible for paying.
- If an order is large or contains in stock and dyed to order colors, it may be broken up into smaller packages. If shipped in the U.S. you will receive a tracking number for each package. International orders- there is tracking number but the package cannot be tracked once it leaves the United States.
- All sales are final. Pandia's Jewels does not offer refunds or exchanges on any items sold through the Etsy shop or through this website. When you check out you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- If you dispute a charge or ask for a charge back you will be sent an invoice through Paypal for any fees that this shop may incur as a result of you terminating your transaction through your financial institution.
- On occasion and often randomly I do offer sales and coupon codes on various items available on the website.
- If a coupon code is issued that code is only good items that have been purchased during the dates that the coupon was valid.
- Discounts or sales codes cannot be applied to items/orders placed before or after the dates specified for that particular sale/code/discount.
- As the customer it is your responsibility top use a discount code at checkout during the allotted time frame. Do not ask to have a discount applied to your order if you forgot to use the code, even if that order was placed during the time a discount code was active.
- Pandia's Jewels offers one of a kind custom creations. However, please feel free to contact me if there is something that you would like me to create to meet your personal needs.
- There are no dye lots with any of my yarns or products.
- I dye my yarns and fibers in a very organic wabi sabi process making each skein of yarn totally unique. Thus making everything I dye a jewel of its own.
- The images displayed on the website and in each listing are for a general reference to the product. Please keep this in mind when purchasing yarn, fiber, and blanks from my shops as color distribution and saturation can and will vary greatly from what you see in the images displayed. Also keep in mind that the colors may look different from real life depending on the color settings of your computer monitor.
Some colors are over dyed or highly saturated to give you the deep rich color that you see on the skein. This means that color will bleed when put in water. If you are concerned about the bleeding then I suggest using the highly saturated color with darker colors , on its own, or if used with lighter colors then use a color catcher. The sticker is a reminder to make you aware of the bleeding when using that particular color in your projects.